Words From [Gabriel Teodros]
Just did this interview with Alison Isaac for her series on writers at Words From [A Writer]. Check it out!
"I think it’s really important that black people imagine themselves into the future because we so often don’t see ourselves there. I feel like culture and storytelling and media – they are all powerful tools. And sometimes we don’t even recognize that a weapon is being used against us when the only images of us are images that aren’t being scripted by us."
Just did this interview with Alison Isaac for her series on writers at Words From [A Writer]. Check it out!
"I think it’s really important that black people imagine themselves into the future because we so often don’t see ourselves there. I feel like culture and storytelling and media – they are all powerful tools. And sometimes we don’t even recognize that a weapon is being used against us when the only images of us are images that aren’t being scripted by us."













No comments:
Post a Comment