Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"Black Love" by Gabriel Teodros & Sarah MK

#blacklove
ፍቅር ፣ አዲስ ሙዚቃ ከ ገብርኤል ቴዎድሮስ ና ሣራ ኤም ኬ ።

Play this on repeat, often: http://gabrielteodros.bandcamp.com/track/black-love


Lyrics by Gabriel TeodrosSarah MK. Produced, mixed & mastered by SoulChef. Originally released on SoulChef's "Food For Thought" LP available on iTunes today!

"something bout loving you in our native tongue

opens up possibilities and heals where i'm from
i love the way my name feels in your mouth
i hope i hold yours as delicate and proud
i wonder if the ancestors smile when they see us
something bout your happiness feels like freedom"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love you Gabriel thank you for this wonderful gift. I would like to comment that, i don't know how you feel about it but i would like to have lyrics to follow along even though i can hear you clearly i like to read the lyrics also. Much Love. Will McClinton.

M said...

CAN WE HAVE THE LYRICS PLEASE ???? AMAZING SONG!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Lyrics please. I love!!!! this song :)