I can't believe I'm not gonna see the homie next time I'm in Toronto. Last time I saw him he was dropping me off at a bus station, the last time I was up there. I really wish I told him how awesome he is more often. A truly beautiful human being, gone way too soon. It doesn't feel real. Sending love to all the family in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Seattle. Rest In Peace Daga. Even if you didn't know him... bump this.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Rest In Peace Daga
I can't believe I'm not gonna see the homie next time I'm in Toronto. Last time I saw him he was dropping me off at a bus station, the last time I was up there. I really wish I told him how awesome he is more often. A truly beautiful human being, gone way too soon. It doesn't feel real. Sending love to all the family in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Seattle. Rest In Peace Daga. Even if you didn't know him... bump this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment