
Back Home:
Seattle MC Yirim Seck's Hiphop Classicism
Yirim Seck is one the dopest, most hard-working, yet often too humble MC's i've come across in my years of doing music in Seattle. He's got an incredible delivery, beat selection, choruses, a gift for storytelling... and has stolen so many shows before even dropping his first album! Check the long-awaited debut CD Release Party for Yirim's "Hear Me Out" tomorrow night (8/20) at the Chop Suey in Seattle, WA! The show is also featuring Fresh Espresso, The Physics, Black Stax, LaRue, DJ WD4D and hosted by yours truly! Now check the piece Charles wrote about Yirim, right here.












2 comments:
I remember Yirim from back in the SCCC days. I was new to the school and we talked a couple times around campus. I don't remember much about him but I know his music is fresh and his vibe was always positive. Yirim is real. Respect. - Anthony Polis
is there anywhere i can get this cd? i live out in italy and as you can imagine, they don't got it. any information would be great
Post a Comment