Mic Flont - Duality
Check my family Mic Flont's debut solo album "Duality" which just released this last week! Mic is one of those rare people who have tirelessly put in work for other artists and for youth in Seattle, pretty much as long as I've known him. It's great to see him releasing a solo project, and I'm proud of him for everything he put into this album too. By the way, I've got a cameo appearance on the first track "Branches On The Tree" alongside the amazing Mikaela Romero! Other features on the album include KA.lil, Hollis Wong-Wear, Kasi, Inkubiz, Jon B. Nieto and Massiah with production from Phreewil, Uce Wayne and BeanOne. You can name your own price and get it on bandcamp today!
Check my family Mic Flont's debut solo album "Duality" which just released this last week! Mic is one of those rare people who have tirelessly put in work for other artists and for youth in Seattle, pretty much as long as I've known him. It's great to see him releasing a solo project, and I'm proud of him for everything he put into this album too. By the way, I've got a cameo appearance on the first track "Branches On The Tree" alongside the amazing Mikaela Romero! Other features on the album include KA.lil, Hollis Wong-Wear, Kasi, Inkubiz, Jon B. Nieto and Massiah with production from Phreewil, Uce Wayne and BeanOne. You can name your own price and get it on bandcamp today!













No comments:
Post a Comment