A lot of changes as always... and yes, I've been better at keeping the Twitter & Facebook updated. Released a new video a few mornings ago... this one is for "Mind Power" off that Colored People's Time Machine album released earlier this year. BeanOne produced the track, and the homie Mandeep Sethi filmed this video one cloudy morning in San Francisco.
I also wanted to let you know under the Events page on this website, I just added a calendar widget that will continuously keep you posted for all my upcoming shows... in the next few weeks I'll be performing in Toronto, Montreal and then back in Seattle doing my first ever TED Talk!
Also want to thank everyone who came through the show we had last weekend at Washington Hall in Seattle with Bocafloja, Stephany Koch Hazelrigg and EarDr.Umz the MetroGnome. That was a beautiful night that truly restored my faith in community and the work we're out here doing. Thank you Seattle!!! It's nice to be home.












No comments:
Post a Comment