I'm a cartoon! So the homies Amos Miller & Mark Oi have been making these stick-figure animations for over a year now... and you can catch the whole last season on Ame's Youtube page. I made a guest appearance in the newest episode, playing a hater who gets turned into a lover, after checking out the homies show. On playing a hater: i tried to have fun with it, even quoted things i heard from other people that week! but let's be real... being a hater is never fun. somebody give that dude a hug!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Porch Jams
I'm a cartoon! So the homies Amos Miller & Mark Oi have been making these stick-figure animations for over a year now... and you can catch the whole last season on Ame's Youtube page. I made a guest appearance in the newest episode, playing a hater who gets turned into a lover, after checking out the homies show. On playing a hater: i tried to have fun with it, even quoted things i heard from other people that week! but let's be real... being a hater is never fun. somebody give that dude a hug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Post a Comment